Division 1 Registered Nurse Practitioner - General Practice
Our fully accredited, busy clinic Docker Street General Medical Centre in Wangaratta is looking for a Division 1 Registered Nurse to join our diverse team!
The role includes the following duties:
- Wound management
- Immunisations & other injections
- Assisting GP's with clinical procedures
- Health assessments & care plans
- Spirometry (training provided), patient observations and documentation
- Cold chain management
- Steralisation & infection control
- Treatment/consulting room stock & management
- Provide general nursing support to GP's
- Provide education & advice to patients
- Cover receptionist for lunch break hour
This position is a minimum of 0.6 to Full Time during business hours Monday to Friday - NO weekends or Public Holidays. We are a family friendly environment.
The successful candidate must have current AHPRA registration.
General practice nursing experience is essential, Immunisation and Cervical Screening/PAP testing certification preffered but not essential.
Experience with Pracsoft & Medical Director favourable.
For further information, or a Position Description please call Kim on 0432 173 368.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will close on Friday the 23rd of August, 2019.